Home

Go Back   .: XT660.com - The #1 XT660 Resource :. > XT660 Community > Strictly Polls
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Main site

Google

Strictly Polls This thread is dedicated to all polls of general interest - please only post polls in here - no general discussions, Thanks

View Poll Results: Please tick the ones you agree, and leave your feedback where you think its needed
Do you find the main forum layout easy to read? 240 88.24%
Do you find the modification index helpful in reaching your particular area of interest? 207 76.10%
Do you find the answers given in the threads to be of use and help towards solving your problems? 240 88.24%
Do you think the various issues regarding fuelling and surging are well covered and explained? 200 73.53%
Has the help found in this forum helped you overcome most of these issues? 158 58.09%
Have you purchased and fitted a Kev Mod? 32 11.76%
Are you happy with the service & discount offered by our sponsored companies? 59 21.69%
Do you think our sponsored companies offer value for money, example Carbon Cans Co? 60 22.06%
Do you think your knowledge of the xt660 bike has increased since visiting this forum? 250 91.91%
Would you agree this forum is essential for owners of the XT660X/R? 223 81.99%
If you have been on one of our rides, do you find these rides to be well organized and safely run? 15 5.51%
Would you like a more active role in the forum as part of the team? what do you think you can offer? 12 4.41%
Do you find the foreign language section helpful if you have problem with the english? 27 9.93%
Do you find the moderators and admins are giving you good support? 177 65.07%
Are you satisfied with the response time between your enquiries and our answers? 155 56.99%
Is the Picture Gallery a feature you find to be of good interest? 197 72.43%
Do you think overall this fourm is better than other competitor's XT forums? 176 64.71%
Did you find the registration process easy to complete? 252 92.65%
Would you reccomend this forum to any other of your mates with a Yamaha XT660? 266 97.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 272. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-08-07, 14:07
Newbie XT-Moto

SyLx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptMoto
Here's me wondering why are you here then?

It is because I have a defect, I love English, I spent 4 months in Dublin last year… I'm seriouly sick...

Old 17-08-07, 14:11
The Guv'nor

CaptMoto is on a distinguished road
well get off me you ain't my type supergay

Old 17-08-07, 14:18
Newbie XT-Moto

SyLx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptMoto
well get off me you ain't my type supergay

I was talking about the language dude
Sponsored Links
Old 09-12-08, 10:19

Dan71 is on a distinguished road
Happy to do the pol but sad to see that there's not been much of a response. Any way some comments about the pol.Sponsored companies,truth is at first glance theres not much there for me and unfortanatly at least one of the sites I could not open.,But thats just me ,Im sure there some good stuff there and all sponsers are good things.
I would like to play a more active role in the site, but its a commitment thing, some times I dont get on the computer for a week or more .As for competitors, this site has provided me with everything I need, Ive had no need to even look at another site.(Your the only one for me )
But please ,please dont cut me if i dont get on the and make comment.3 months can go by pretty fast for some.Ive been into bikes for some time but im also into other things,Ive just completed something of a restoration on an old caravan and during that time ,although I rode my bike almost every day, it was low priority and any computer time was spent on caravan sites.(Its finished now and the kids love it,going away again in a week,cant wait)
Last comment ,you guys (moderators,admin ,Kev)do a fantastic job.It must be a lot of work,and you should know its much appricated.
Old 05-03-09, 23:01
The Guv'nor

CaptMoto is on a distinguished road
Thanks Dan71, and don't worry you're one of us now, you're in the army!
Old 06-03-09, 12:00

Dan71 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptMoto View Post
Thanks Dan71, and don't worry you're one of us now, you're in the army!
Old 14-03-15, 18:43
XT-Moto SuperStar

Jacques le Roux is on a distinguished road
Logo of XT and bike really good - I have been a graphic designer for over 25 years, so should be able to tell good from bad.
Old 14-03-15, 19:53
Expert XT-Moto

Arjen is on a distinguished road
The forum provides me with all the info I need so I became a supporter. I visit the forum every day. But I do not post much because it takes me quite some time to write something in English. At least, in English you understand ;-) So I am not so sure the "3 months no post and you're out" is a good idea :-)
Old 14-03-15, 22:14
Expert XT-Moto

dommiek is on a distinguished road
I also became a supporter as I'm impressed with the help and knowledge of other members. A great forum and source of information on the XT660's.
Old 15-03-15, 00:09
XT-Moto SuperStar

greatescape is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Hi, what about people like me that are always bloomin posting.....are you sure I don't get on your wick..? !! I love the forum...so much good help and info. Nobody makes you feel daft for asking , and it's great seeing some of the mods/improvements people have done. I also echo the comment of dan71..the work of you guys, moderators /kev/ etc is really appreciated! Steve